Friday, March 11, 2011

American Idol Elimination Show –Now We Are 12...


I’m embarrassed to admit that I won’t be at my snarky best today, primarily because the show was lame last night (for me at least?), and I honestly feel asleep!  I can’t believe it!  That’s on at what, 8 PM EST?  That really says something about my 1) age, 2) energy level 3) commitment to Season 10!  Thus, this post will be very brief and only focus on the parts of the show that I actually saw, which included Adam Lambert’s performance and Diddy Dirty Money’s gig.  Also, of course, the actual elimination.

I went out on a limb this week with a firm prediction about the Bottom 3 AND the contestant to be voted off, and amazingly, I guessed right.  Maybe this was totally obvious?  What do you think?  Was Ashton the right choice to be sent home?  I definitely think so!  I'm pretty sure the judges agreed expect that poor Jennifer really looked like she was going to cry when she delivered the bad news.  Maybe she's just too nice to be a judge?  Then again, Ellen Degeneres did it and is there anyone on the planet nicer than her? Don't think so, but this is not the time to get into the relative merits (or lack thereof) of Ellen's judging ability...I digress. 

Have a great weekend everyone and I promised to be back, wide awake and ready to rant next week for the Top 12 Performance Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment